Our mission is to draw nearer to God, to proclaim the good news of Christ and to share the love of God.
The present St Andrew’s Methodist Church is a direct descendent of a Primitive Methodist Church in Bushey, which was established in about 1850. The Bushey Church was at the corner of the High Street and Melbourne Road and nothing of the original Church is now visible although it still exists in bricks and mortar because it was used as a basis for a private film theatre in Sir Hubert Herkomer’s Bushey Film Studio, which he built in about 1887. Nowadays, the film studio (and the Church) has been absorbed into a collection of offices, but it has been granted “listed building” status due to its role as one of the first film studios in England. For more information visit