Cannon Lane Methodist Church is part of the Harrow and Hillingdon Methodist Circuit and also a member of the Pinner Association of Churches. We were founded as a Christian centre to serve the local community in and around Cannon Lane in 1956. Please join us on Sundays for worship and for our other activities. To find out more about us click here.
Cannon Lane started as a church for the rapidly developing community around Cannon Lane in 1956. We have always had a strong community focus from the days of the original church in the old Downs Farmhouse to our current premises, which are still developing today.