Cannon Lane Methodist Church is part of the Harrow and Hillingdon Methodist Circuit and also a member of the Pinner Association of Churches. We were founded as a Christian centre to serve the local community in and around Cannon Lane in 1956. Please join
In 1934 Edgware was still a village and there were open fields all around. Very different to today. But with the coming of the underground the open spaces were systematically cut up into roads and building sites and families were moving into their own houses.